Marketing activity includes many routines and repetitive activities, such as sending bulk emails, campaign management, social media marketing, website review, and more. Managing these tasks manually is not only exhausting and time-consuming but can also generate space for manual error. Marketing Automation can help to make these activities much simpler, and this, in turn, can help the company flourish.
Marketing automation is the most common way for marketers to implement new technologies. It can help to build automated processes that produce better results faster than conventional manual processes.
Although many organizations may feel ready to embrace marketing automation systems, the fact remains that they may have less knowledge about the best solutions on the market. There are plenty of solutions available and corporations need to be aware of their business needs and long-term goals so that they can select the best software on the market.
In this article, AminSoft provide a list of the best marketing automation software tools to help your organization find the perfect match for its business requirements.
HubSpot is one of the most popular and inexpensive marketing tools and offers more than just marketing automation. It has a minimalist interface and can make a major contribution to growing workflow management. HubSpot excels in gathering lead information and organizes it effectively. It is the best marketing automation system for small and growing businesses that want to use inbound marketing to increase traffic, convert leads, and improve ROI.
Some of the main features of HubSpot software include:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Content Management
- Social Media Monitoring
- Sales Analytics
- Campaign Management
- No coding required
Easily integrates with HubSpot’s CRM and a wide array of other marketing tools
Ontraport is a great tool for entrepreneurs and small companies. It has all the CRM and marketing features needed to boost operational performance. One distinctive advantage of Ontraport is that it relies heavily on reporting and market intelligence; thus, it offers managers the opportunity to make better business decisions for organizational benefits.
Some of the main features of Ontraport software include:
- Email Marketing
- Metrics Dashboard
- Reports and Analytics
- Social Media Tracking
- Lead Management and Scoring
- Can be integrated with CRM, e-Commerce, and marketing automation tools
- You can get both online and offline results using the visual campaigning performance reporting tool.
Marketo, a subsidiary of Adobe, is another useful marketing automation software solution that you can use to better link to your customers. It lets you create automated marketing strategies on a scale to ensure that you get the best results. Marketo automation software is recommended for use in small to medium-sized business environments, but can also be used in large enterprises.
Some of the main features of Marketo software include:
- B2B Marketing
- Lead Management
- Email and Campaign Management
- Budgets and Marketing Calendar
- Real-time Message Personalization
- Works well if you’re already using other Adobe tools such as Target
Drip is one of the marketing automation tools that focuses mainly on e-commerce marketing automation. It’s an open platform that fits well for almost every sort of marketing campaign that users may want to implement. Drip facilitates seamless process management that enables companies to deliver targeted emails to customers. It is an easy-to-use platform that is easy to incorporate and offers excellent support.
Some of the main features of Drip software include:
- Lead Scoring
- Email Address Capture
- Campaign Templates
- Workflow Builder
- Subscriber List Management
- Behavior and segment-based automation
Pardot is a digital marketing tool that has integrated CRM capabilities and is the ideal suite to boost your revenue. Pardot fits well with small and medium-sized businesses looking for software solutions to improve revenue and marketing productivity. With Pardot, you can use everything from decision trees to visual testing to make sure your campaigns meet your goals.
Some of the main features of Pardot software include:
- Lead Scoring and Management
- Sales Alignment
- Personalized Messaging
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Compatible with Salesforce, SugarCRM, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, and others
- A Customizable board is available for measuring and tracking campaign outcomes.
ActiveCampaign is a comprehensive marketing automation tool for small businesses. The strongest point of ActiveCampaign is its efficient and versatile marketing automation features. ActiveCampaign provides a third-party integration and auto-response email marketing service of different forms. It can build and submit emails for a number of activities and purposes.
Some of the main features of ActiveCampaign include:
- Drag and drop email designer
- Contact Management
- Social Media Optimization
- Built-in Integrations
- SMS Marketing
- Email Templates
- Site tracking, event tracking, and goal tracking provide context about the right time to follow up with a visitor
- Creates dynamic data based on customer behavioral analysis, social data, and interests
- Online and live chat support available but on-call support absent
- Makes it easy to find existing contacts and automatically adds new contacts from various platforms like CRM, e-commerce, and others.
Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform built for eCommerce. Without any programming skills, you can quickly get started with pre-built templates and a drag-and-drop builder. You can add email, SMS, push notifications, Facebook Messenger, and more.
Some of the main features of Omnisend include:
- Omnichannel features: SMS, Facebook Messenger, Web Push notifications.
- User-friendly drag and drop builder
- List building features: pop ups, forms, landing pages, and more
- Segmentation for easy targeting and workflow personalization
- Split automation that allows your workflows to customize around your customers’ behavior
- 24/7 support and account manager
There are tons of options for marketing automation software. It’s all about choosing the right one for your business purposes, budget, and technical expertise. Not every business or marketing team is ready to automate their operation – but when the time comes, marketing automation tools can take solid marketing strategy to entirely new heights.