What Is A Web Application?
Explore Key Features of Web Apps
The Features of Web Applications
Support Different OS
Cloud-hosted and highly scalable
Reduce the Risk of Change
Modular and loosely coupled
Support Different Apps
Traditional and single page applications supported
Auto and Simple Test
Easily tested with automated tests
Simple development and deployment
The Benefits of Using A Web Application
- You don’t require to download and install web apps because they are internet-based apps that are accessed through web browsers.
- Web apps can be used on any platform such as Windows, Linux, macOS, and…
- Web apps use the same code in the entire application. Therefore, compared to desktop applications, web apps are easier to maintain.
- They are accessible 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
- No need to remind users to update their applications.
- You access the required data through the computer or your mobile device.
- They are not required to be approved by the app store.